03. Chapter Three 860??? BC Elisha p. 257 “You have a visitor.” [Scribblesi] Elisha dashed past Rockam and landed with both feet spraying gravel onto Elijah’s toes. “Reporting for duty, sir.” p. 258 “So, no nudges…?” p. 267 This Old House 268 kill? 269 “I should listen at home.” 273 Dogs Waiting 274 skipping to … Read more
“With us?” Elijah rubbed his chin and studied his brother’s face. “Well, sir, it’s like my Uncle Hiram used to say. You can trust a faithful man whether he’s under your nose or in a far city.” 02. Hazael and Jehu 860 BC Elisha said, “The Lord named your son as my replacement. Far more … Read more
02. You Have a Visitor 860???i BC p. 221 ch. 45 Return to Tishbe – Anoint Hazael and Jehu. “head for Jabesh and ask for Tishbe Wines.” Elisha p. 257 “You have a visitor.” [Scribblesii] Elisha dashed past Rockam and landed with both feet spraying gravel onto Elijah’s toes. “Reporting for duty, sir.” p. 258 … Read more
01. Abel Meholah 860 BC Elisha paused his plow in the middle of the field and draped the reins of his two oxen over the plow handles. A pair of tall strangers had strolled in from the road. Elisha’s father and ten brothers ahead of him drove their oxen ahead. As their plows turned the … Read more
02. Gehazi Gehazi wiki What is his hometown? He stands apart from the school of prophets in Jericho and watches Elisha.
Fictional Story Boarding Outline of The Hero’s Journey with Faith Points By Christina Sinisi (Adapted from work by Alexandra Sokoloff with the Faith Points Original) For each book I write, I start with a posterboard, the kind your child uses for the Science Fair. Then, I tape index cards going vertically for each of … Read more
00. Elisha’s Outline 1 Kings 19:16 Also, anoint Jehu son of Nimshi king over Israel, and anoint Elisha son of Shaphat from Abel Meholah to succeed you as prophet. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations 1 Kings 19:17 Jehu will put to death any who escape the sword of Hazael, and Elisha will … Read more
Elijah said I’m his replacement. He struck the water with Elijah’s mantle, stepped back, and shouted, “Where is the Lord of Elijah?” The water divided, falling left and mounting on the right. The End https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehazi 01. Chapter One of Elisha 839 BC [Scribblesi] The Plains of Ammon Elisha unrolled Elijah’s mantle and held it out … Read more